Sorry some of them are sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate them. Also I am trying to upload the slide show but I have not been able to get it to work. If anyone has more pictures or video they would like to share I would love to upload it as well to our blog! Thanks for all of the participation we had every student in our class there!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmas Program
Here are pictures from the Christmas program last night.





Sorry some of them are sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate them. Also I am trying to upload the slide show but I have not been able to get it to work. If anyone has more pictures or video they would like to share I would love to upload it as well to our blog! Thanks for all of the participation we had every student in our class there!
Sorry some of them are sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate them. Also I am trying to upload the slide show but I have not been able to get it to work. If anyone has more pictures or video they would like to share I would love to upload it as well to our blog! Thanks for all of the participation we had every student in our class there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved the program! My mom could not stop talking about how it was THE best school christmas program she's been to, (and she has twenty-one grand kids so she's beent to a few).
Post a Comment