Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2 - 6

This week we will be working on number sense, reading buddy Guessing Gus the Lion (he tells me that I can make predictions or guesses about a story by looking at the pictures, title, and words in the story. Making predictions before I read will help me while I'm reading!), finish up our unit on blends and diagraphs, and continue our unit on water.

Tuesday and Wednesday are SEP conferences. Please try to attend your child's SEP conference at their assigned time. Please be on time, I only have fifteen minutes for each conference and no breaks between conferences.

The book fair is going on during SEP conferences in the library.

Friday, February 13, we will have our class Valentine's party. We will exchange Valentine's if your child would like to. If they choose to exchange then they need to bring one for everyone in class. We have 28 students in our class. I sent home a class list on the back of this weeks newsletter. If you need another class list email me or send me a note and I will get you another one.

Monday, February 16, there is no school for President's Day.

No comments: