This week our word family is the -ick family. We are working on long vowels, and continuing our unit on number sense, greater than/ less than, addition, and subtraction. We are working on publishing in writer's workshop, and Christmas activities.
Trading Post is Friday. Please fill out the reading minutes on your child's reading calendar by Thursday.
We are doing a Christmas program for parents on Thursday, December 18 it will be in the evening. When I know the exact time I will update it.
Try the raz kids reading. If you have any questions about how it works please feel free to email me or to call me.
I am going to make our class blog private in the next week. If you haven't given me an email address and would like access to the blog please get me your email asap so I can send you an invite to the blog.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! I forgot to save the instructions for the online reading. Can you please post the instructions? The blog looks great! -Jen Boyd
Post a Comment